Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Breakthrough - July 5th, 2009

One of my very good friends came in for a wedding on July 2nd. It was great to see her as usual. She was one of many who prayed tirelessly that God would snatch me out of the enemy's grip. (That's another testimony for another time)
I told her about Comfort Her and that I felt burdened. I did not know what else to do. I was lost as to the direction God would have me go. I was wondering why isn't there any movement in this mission God had assigned me to. She told me that she would pray for me on Sunday, which was July 5th.
So one of my friends suggested that we go to "Just Grilling" to hang out. (great grilled vegetables, meats, potatoes, you should try it some time!) After we finished chilling we sought the Lord for answers concerning my struggle. I received a gentle rebuke from the Lord and it was timely. I had been carrying this load of Comfort Her on my shoulders. I thought I had to take full responsibility for it. You see I was trying to play God's role, which was never required of me. God said that it would grow and flourish; it will grow and flourish, but you see I was getting in His way. This is why Daddy slowed down the progress. I learned that I all I had to do was to grow closer to God and He will make a way out of no way. Wow. What a simple solution!
There were incorrect mindsets that I carried. I was prayed for and Jesus Himself corrected that. I am so glad that He stopped me before it got worse. I am so thankful that He made Himself known to me in a new light.
Thank You God!
Comfort Her

No comments: