Monday, September 17, 2007

You love me

How could a man be so in love with me. How could this man want to spend every second, minute and hour with me. You smile at me as I wake up in the morning, turn to my right and say Goodmorning to You. As I brush my hair, You're there. As I make my way to work You're there. As I work hard from nine to five, You're there. When I close my eyes at night, You're there.
Many times I felt like giving up, but You held me close and became a strong shoulder to cry on. You kissed my forehead and whisphered, my love it'll be okay. I will protect you my love, no harm will come near you. I am your Provider, Helper, Healer. I will drive all the fear away. The heaviness will fade, please put a smile on your face, because my love I am with thee!
When I think no one loves me, You draw me near and hold me close. I cry when my heart is overwhelmed and You take Your precious time to dry my one thousand tears. You take the time to care for me, because You loved me before the foundations of the earth. You knew one day I would be lost in this world. You graciously placed Your crown on Your throne and in it's place took three nails and a crown of thorns for me. You gave Your last breath for me on the cross that day, so I can live life abundantly. You took all the guilt, hurt and shame from my past, because You knew in advance, I was in need of purification and cleansing from the shackles of my dying state.
I am your bride and You're my bridegroom waiting for the day You can take me away to be with You forever. Then at last I will lay my head in Your lap and breathe deeply as You sing so sweetly to me. The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 NIV
Comfort Her

No comments: