Monday, January 21, 2008

My Knight in shining armour

The dragon held me captive in the highest tower in the castle.
The dragon threatened me that if I ever made an attempt to escape, he will hunt me down and shut me in a deeper dungeon.
I cried helplessly late into the night. There was no way out and I had no strength to fight anymore.
At the point where no hope lit my room, from the distance I saw a man of valour.
He drew His sword and charged the dragon. He jumped into the air and slayed the dragon with one mighty blow to it's head.
The dragon is dead! I cried tears of joy. The minute He defeated the enemy, He raised His head slowly to the window I was standing at.
He gently smiled and beckoned me to be by His side. I ran downstairs with tears streaming down my face.
At that point I ran into His arms. I finally felt the warmth of His embrace.
I am free, I whisphered....I am free.
Comfort Her

No comments: