Monday, October 29, 2007

You're a winner!

Vision

I saw myself running a hurdle race and as I approached the obstacle, I executed the technique like a professional athlete. God spoke to me loud and clear, you will clear every hurdle, you will win!

There's no mountain that's too high for us to run over or even too heavy to move out of your way. Jesus has given you the power and authority to crush the enemy's head! No power of darkness will overthrow you, for He came and took all power and authority from the enemy. Since we have received Him into our lives, we have access to His winning power.
No mountain or obstacle is too hard for you defeat in Jesus name. You have been blessed with the anointing to succeed, to defeat debt, to build a new home, to start a new career or business, to heal the nation, to speak life to those are hurting, to be all that He has created you to be.
Lady prosper today in the name of Jesus, I set you loose from every mind binding spirit, fear, doubt, worry, depression, suicide and heaviness in the name of Jesus. I release you to seek His face and to become the warrior He has called you to be, in the name of Jesus.
Amen!
Comfort Her

No comments: